About The Blog
This blog provides up to date information on new developments and the most popular subjects for pilots learning to flying LSA through simulator flight training. See the blog topics at the left.
In addition, we actively seek and respond to feedback on areas of interest at SimulatorFlightTraining.com to answer your questions, educate or entertain you, explore the nature of pilot development, and much more on becoming a pilot and flying light-sport aircraft (LSA). The comments on this blog are moderated, which means that before any comments or questions are posted, they are reviewed by me.
If you have a comment or question about one of the topics I’ve written about, you may leave it at the bottom of the particular topic post. You may also ask any relivent question about the simulator flight training below.
I look forward to your questions and comments!
Comment Posting Guidelines
This blog is intended to be a place to answer your questions, educate or entertain you, explore the nature of pilot development, and much more on becoming a pilot and flying light-sport aircraft (LSA) through simulator flight training.
This blog is not intended to be a direct line of communication with Paul Hamilton on things not related to SimulatorFlightTraining.com. This is a heads up that all comments will be moderated and won’t be posted if they don’t meet the following guidelines.
- Please stay on-topic.
- No offensive language.
- No self-serving or flagrant promotion of goods, sites or services. We may remove any URL for any reason.
- No personal attacks (hostile, derogatory or deliberately insulting comments toward a specific individual or group).
- No flaming (posting comments intended to induce an angry response).
- Original material only.
- You must be over the age of 13.
- If you have customer service issues, business propositions, partnership pitches, or employment issues please go to the contact us page.
- We reserve the right to not post or remove any comments at any time for any reason.
- Please note: if a portion of a comment is not allowable, the entire comment will not be posted.
How to Make A Comment on Our Blog
Below every post is a Comments or No Comment link. Click on that Link, then at the bottom of the page, below “Leave A Comment”, enter your comment and data, then click the Submit Comment button and you’re done!